Intel on Demand
The CTIR Intel on Demand service bolsters your security team’s ability to identify and investigate threats by providing them with up-to-date intelligence reporting on the latest threats and custom research surrounding your organization’s unique infrastructure, position as a potential target, and other relevant contextual factors to help give your organization an edge against your adversaries. With this service, you ensure your team receives actionable information they can use to supplement in-house intel, to bolster your security.
Actionable information improves security
The CTIR team will work with you to confirm business objectives, determine logistics and uncover any additional background information they need to provide thorough research. Next, they will perform investigations using a variety of available telemetry and intelligence to collate their research in a consumable and actionable way. Once the research phase is complete, a CTIR team member will meet with you to deliver their findings.
What does this include?
Direct access to Talos Intelligence security analysts
who will consult with you to provide in-depth review of the latest research relevant to your organization.
Custom net-new research on demand based on pertinent topics
ranging from specific vulnerabilities, exploits, threat actors, or best practices and latest technologies to keep your organization protected.
Greater insight into current and emerging intelligence details
so your security team can effectively drive change to better protect your organization.
Intel on demand case study
- Large industry-wide cybersecurity event.
- Abundance of government and private-sector guidance.
- Unclear if the organization is at risk or affected.
- Unclear prioritization for mitigation.
- CTIR Intel on Demand
- Intelligence briefing on current state of Talos knowledge.
- Specific indicators of compromise research in Talos global telemetry.
- Plan of action review based on government and private sector guidance.
- Review of product alerts.
- Prioritization of mitigation and responses with dedicated incident response consultant.
- Additional threat intelligence context for increased awareness and confidence.
- Identification of customer-specific prioritized actions or investments to take for maximum protection.
- Potential for compromise assessment or emergency response if research finds indications of compromise in customer telemetry.
Interested in this service?
Reach out to your account team or contact us below.