Turn your vulnerabilities into capabilities
Not every organization has the capability to maintain a consistently adapting security team and with the daily expanse of cyber attacks, it is difficult for organizations to shift to a more proactive method of threat response. If your team lacks the time and expertise they need to proactively manage threats within your network, where do you even start? The CTIR Tabletop Exercise Service helps test your people, process, and technology against real-world scenarios, so when a threat breaches your defenses, you are ready.
Enhance your incident response
CTIR experts will create custom scenarios designed to test your processes against the threats facing your organization. At the end of the engagement, your team will receive an after-action report identifying areas of opportunities in your incident response capabilities.
What does this include?
Deeper insight into the effectiveness of your incident response plan
through examination of your supporting procedures and key participants in your IR workflows.
Event-based tabletop exercises designed for your security goals
to train your team how to handle incidents and improve security posture.
Formal presentation of findings and recommended next steps
identifying areas of opportunities in your incident response capabilities.
Tabletop Exercises case study
- Client was concerned about a lack of process maturity and education regarding their incident response plans.
- Cisco Incident Response Retainer was put in place to act as insurance and to proactively improve security posture.
- Proactive retainer services included semi-annual Tabletop Exercises across multiple levels of the organization.
- Worked with CISO to design a roadmap for a healthy incident response plan.
- Broader engagement identified outside of the InfoSec team.
- CTIR-designed and led educational workshops for team members and key executives.
- Tabletop exercises and readiness assessments identified vulnerabilities and gaps and provided recommendations for remediation.
Interested in this service?
Reach out to your account team or contact us below.